Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lake Park Part Deux

Sorry this is so late coming, but here's the rest of the lake park pictures I promised you:
Big paved area, complete with benches and big low table things, perfect for laying on

Some pretty views of the lake
My house is back there somewhere...
Not many trees have started changing, but this one has
Part of the running/biking trail...normally when I go in the evening you can't even see the green
There are a million statues in the park... here's the first
People bowing to a TV. Odd, but cool.
It looks like a pigeon to me.
Pretty flowers
Mural underneath a bridge
RawrYou are here
This pagoda thingy was not very photogenic, until I noticed that it's completely blocked by the tree from this angle
The city's motto: Let's Goyang (Goyang being the city that Ilsan is located within). I think it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment