Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bye Bye Korea

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, but I've been really busy, getting ready to move...drumroll please...to China! I found a decent job, with a lot less hours than I'm working now, in Hangzhou, where Charlie lives, so that pretty much settled it. I haven't been to thrilled with Korea these past couple months, and the job had been really hectic, so I'm glad to be leaving. My flight leaves here Tuesday, so I'll be in China to spend Thanksgiving with Charlie.

The only thing I will miss from Korea honestly will be the friends that I've made here...it hasn't been but a couple months, but some of these folks I feel like I've know for years. We're having a little going away lunch for me tomorrow, then it's off to China I go. Anyways, the Great Firewall of China blocks this site, so I probably won't be posting as frequently, but I will still be on to update yall.

Happy early Thanksgiving!
See you in China!

1 comment: