Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Halloween Story

This is a story that one of my students wrote for me yesterday:

Once upon a time there was who named Adrienne witch and Ester princess. Adrienne want to be a princess so, she make Ester to a Easter. But, Ryan prince went to fight with Adrienne. Adrienne said, Change to a frog but, Ryan prince use a mirror but, Adrienne became a Tiger. In real Adrinne was Jeniifer. Jenifer was the first princess with Ryan.

A-freaking-mazing. Peter, the author, is now the only student in my advanced afternoon class, after the other 3 left because of petty mothers. Now since it's just him, we finish lessons pretty early and I try to let him do some fun stuff to keep him happy. Yesterday we had about 5 minutes so I asked him to write me a story about Halloween- this is what I got. All the names are teachers at our school. Peter is a third-year kindergartener, so that would make him a first grader at home.

I just wanted to share this bit of Halloween awesomeness with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment